• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 10 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cd Reading Errors Roxio 2010

MEG4

Question

2 answers to this question

PLEASE ADVISE ME WHAT I AM DOING WRONG WITH ROXIO 2010. MY BURNED CDS WILL PLAY ON MY HOME STEREO BUT NOT IN MY CAR. CAR SHOWS ERROR AND ENJECTS CD.

1) First thing you are doing wrong is to post in all caps. This is considered yelling. The only acceptable all caps post is if you have a visual problem.

2) Tell us what application you are using. There are several in Creator 2010. When you open whatever you are using, look to the upper right to see the application name.

3) Are these music files from an on-line store like ITunes. If so, there is DRM protection and you have to use ITunes to burn the disc.

4) If you put the disc into your computer, you should see a list of cda files. Do you?

5) Don't use crappy CDs.

6) If the cds play on your home stereo, chances are that they were made correctly. Now you need to read your car stereo manual to find out what it will play.

1) First thing you are doing wrong is to post in all caps. This is considered yelling. The only acceptable all caps post is if you have a visual problem.

2) Tell us what application you are using. There are several in Creator 2010. When you open whatever you are using, look to the upper right to see the application name.

3) Are these music files from an on-line store like ITunes. If so, there is DRM protection and you have to use ITunes to burn the disc.

4) If you put the disc into your computer, you should see a list of cda files. Do you?

5) Don't use crappy CDs.

6) If the cds play on your home stereo, chances are that they were made correctly. Now you need to read your car stereo manual to find out what it will play.

Thanks for info on caps. I am an old granny with very little computer knowledge. I will check out the other info you requested.