• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Memory Full

mensaman

Question

I have recently purchased Creator 10 and wish to convert films. I burned them to disc but they won’t play on my dvd player. What format should it be? Also now I try to copy and convert a message says that the memory is full. I’m now retired and new to computers so any advice would be welcome. Thank you

3 answers to this question

I have recently purchased Creator 10 and wish to convert films. I burned them to disc but they won’t play on my dvd player. What format should it be? Also now I try to copy and convert a message says that the memory is full. I’m now retired and new to computers so any advice would be welcome. Thank you

Did you buy Creator 2010 or Easy Media Creator 10? Easy Media Creator 10 is several years old but you could have bought it from something like e-bay.

Please post your computer specs or at least the manufacturer and model number. When was the last time you rebooted? Look at your C: drive. How full is it? When did you last defrag?

You must author a DVD for it to be playable on a DVD player. To do that, you need to use Create DVD (My DVD). That application put all the little controls/files on the disc to make it playable and to converts the video files to meet the standards. Read this.

Thanks for your prompt reply. I bought Creator 2010 earlier this year. My pc is one that the local pc repair shop put together for me. Apart from just switching it on I don’t know what reboot means. I did defrag but it was several months ago. The memory on my C drive is nearly full. I didn’t know that and would not have thought about it. I thought ‘memory full’ was referring to the 2010. I’m not sure what to do about that. Cheers

I'm guessing that it means that your hard drive is nearly full. You didn't give the size and you didn't say how much free space you have so that is a guess.

Delete and applications that you don't need with Revo Uninstaller in the Moderate Mode, clean the hard drive with CCleaner and defrag your hard drive in that order. Use these tools.

Remember to remove only program that you know what they are and that you don't use.