• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Doing My Nut!

checkers91

Sorry to post this in the wrong thread, but I couldn't find one more appropriate, but.....

After accidentally deleting a load of "Roxio media manager" files (to do with my Blackberry)my windows installer constantly keeps asking me to reinstall and find the file "roxio media manager" which I have obviously deleted, and cleared my recycling folder since. How do i either replace the file OR get windows installer to stop automatically prompting me to find the folder as this installer is blocking me from installing any other programme. I realise there is probably a very rudimentary solution but I have been unable to find it for the past fortnight and this is severely hampering my computer and driving me insane! thankyou, any help is appreciated!

Sorry to post this in the wrong thread, but I couldn't find one more appropriate, but.....

After accidentally deleting a load of "Roxio media manager" files (to do with my Blackberry)my windows installer constantly keeps asking me to reinstall and find the file "roxio media manager" which I have obviously deleted, and cleared my recycling folder since. How do i either replace the file OR get windows installer to stop automatically prompting me to find the folder as this installer is blocking me from installing any other programme. I realise there is probably a very rudimentary solution but I have been unable to find it for the past fortnight and this is severely hampering my computer and driving me insane! thankyou, any help is appreciated!

Have you tried to reinstall it? Your post wasn't clear.

Try carefully using Microsoft Installer Clean up utility to remove the rest of the program. It should be listed.

RIM had that Media Manager edited to order and they are really the only ones that can help.