• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Recorded Vhs

StevenC819

Question

7 answers to this question

Update: I do not feel I can call this "concluded" but StevenC819 & I seem to have resolved our problem…

I used my Dell Mini 10 for my testing as it is as close to the bottom of the requirements that I can get

I noted that the capture was missing many frames so I did 3 things… I attached an external Burner and dropped in the V2D disc. As the Install Wizard came up, it offered to Repair the installed program, which I did.

I also defragged the HDD and changed to different USB port.

I have made 3, 2+ hour captures since then without a problem!

StevenC819 and I have been in touch about this too. He reported that he tried turning off the Screen Saver and it seemed to work OK since then…

I had sent a message to DougC, who also had this problem, but he has not responded…

So 2 out of 3 got it fixed… :D

Update: I do not feel I can call this "concluded" but StevenC819 & I seem to have resolved our problem…

I used my Dell Mini 10 for my testing as it is as close to the bottom of the requirements that I can get

I noted that the capture was missing many frames so I did 3 things… I attached an external Burner and dropped in the V2D disc. As the Install Wizard came up, it offered to Repair the installed program, which I did.

I also defragged the HDD and changed to different USB port.

I have made 3, 2+ hour captures since then without a problem!

StevenC819 and I have been in touch about this too. He reported that he tried turning off the Screen Saver and it seemed to work OK since then…

I had sent a message to DougC, who also had this problem, but he has not responded…

So 2 out of 3 got it fixed… :D

Excellent job, James!