• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Lp To Mp3

foolmeonce

Spent $70.00 for Roxio LP to MP3. Four weeks later, the product completely vanished from my PC and required a second total re-installation AND registration. I am now unable to register LP to MP3 because it IS NOT LISTED in ROXIOs software installation. I called ROXIO at 877-793-7480 on Aug 12, 2010 but could not get beyond their automated phone service. ROXIOs LP to MP3 installation software AND Customer Service Department is A JOKE.

Spent $70.00 for Roxio LP to MP3. Four weeks later, the product completely vanished from my PC and required a second total re-installation AND registration. I am now unable to register LP to MP3 because it IS NOT LISTED in ROXIOs software installation. I called ROXIO at 877-793-7480 on Aug 12, 2010 but could not get beyond their automated phone service. ROXIOs LP to MP3 installation software AND Customer Service Department is A JOKE.

Correction: ROXIOs LP to MP3 installation software AND ROXIOs Customer Service Department are not getting the job done!

Correction: ROXIOs LP to MP3 installation software AND ROXIOs Customer Service Department are not getting the job done!

Hi Foolmeonce -

I'll look into this and see what's going on for you.

Jon