• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

another Videowav12 has stopped

jjones3

Question

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 8/6/2010, 22:25:51

Machine name: JJONES-PC

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.100226-1909)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion

System Model: AY608AA-ABA HPE-137c

BIOS: BIOS Date: 11/13/09 09:50:31 Ver: 5.14---------------

Card name: ATI Radeon HD 4350

Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.

Chip type: ATI display adapter (0x954F)

DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_954F&SUBSYS_16131462&REV_00

Display Memory: 3570 MB

Processor: Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 8192MB RAM

Page File: 2153MB used, 14227MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

User DPI Setting: Using System DPI

System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)

DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled

DxDiag Version: 6.01.7600.16385 32bit Unicode,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Same trouble with videowave stops, min quits at 97% in hardware render position, software 66%, reloaded,updated, turned off all interference and still stops. So what is the fix.

3 answers to this question

What are you trying to do? Where did you get the video? Are you using Edit Video-Advanced or Create DVD?

Open Edit Video -Advanced and add the video. Output that video (icon above preview window) to a file. I assume that you are trying to put the video on a DVD? If so, output to mpg2 for DVD, best quality. If that hangs, there is something wrong with the video. If it completes add that mpg2 file to Create DVD. Burn to an ISO file. Use VLC (free player) to view the ISO file. If it is OK, copy the ISO to a disc using the copy ISO application on the home page.

How much free and defragged space do you have on your hard drive. Are you working from the C: drive or from a USB connected hard drive. Are you using any DRM protected music/files?

Edited by sknis

What are you trying to do? Where did you get the video? Are you using Edit Video-Advanced or Create DVD?

Open Edit Video -Advanced and add the video. Output that video (icon above preview window) to a file. I assume that you are trying to put the video on a DVD? If so, output to mpg2 for DVD, best quality. If that hangs, there is something wrong with the video. If it completes add that mpg2 file to Create DVD. Burn to an ISO file. Use VLC (free player) to view the ISO file. If it is OK, copy the ISO to a disc using the copy ISO application on the home page.

How much free and defragged space do you have on your hard drive. Are you working from the C: drive or from a USB connected hard drive. Are you using any DRM protected music/files?

No what i am doing is a slide show, transititions, and music. hangs at 97% no matter were its going tp image file, folder,or disk.

No what i am doing is a slide show, transititions, and music. hangs at 97% no matter were its going tp image file, folder,or disk.

YOU DID NOT answer my questions about what application you are trying to use not anything about your hard drive, or the status of the music. We can't help if we don't know exactly what you are doing. Electrons don't cost much so waste a few by giving us more detail. Spelling and grammar don't count if we can understand. Why are you reluctant to provide the information.

Please read responses to you more than once and provide the information. You did well in providing the computer information; that's usually the hard part.

Did you add the mpg2 files from Edit Video-Advanced to Create DVD? I'm not sure by your response. Do not use the "Create Slide Show" in My DVD nor use Slide Show Assistant under the Photo tab. Those are short cuts and are very difficult to diagnose problems if something goes bad.

If it hangs in Video Wave, then there is something wrong with the project. Check your audio (not DRM protected music allowed like ITunes; use only wav audio) and audio timing. Check your images to make sure that the timing is correct. Check your transitions to make sure that none of them are set to longer than an images duration.

A good test would be to cut the slide show so that you cut off about 10% and try outputting that to an mpg2 for DVD, best quality. If you make the mpg2 file, just add that to Create DVD.

In project settings (Create DVD), turn off the audio option and set for HQ.

Make sure that you have plenty of free space on your hard drive and that you have recently defragged it. Read this.

Edited by sknis