Mud

Edited Video - Wrong Audio

Question

I am running a new install of Creator 2009 Special Edition SP4 in Windows 7 64 bit.

I have an mpeg file that I have split into several parts in Videowave. I have moved the parts into a different order and deleted some sections. When I export the file, the audio doesn't match up for the first section and the last section. The beginning and end have the original audio (beginning section was deleted and ending section was moved near the beginning) The audio didn't follow the video when I changed the order. Several sections in the middle are in perfect sync.

This has never happened before. (albeit in XP pro)

If I export the file without editing it, the sync is fine.

Thanks,

Dave

2 answers to this question

I am running a new install of Creator 2009 Special Edition SP4 in Windows 7 64 bit.

I have an mpeg file that I have split into several parts in Videowave. I have moved the parts into a different order and deleted some sections. When I export the file, the audio doesn't match up for the first section and the last section. The beginning and end have the original audio (beginning section was deleted and ending section was moved near the beginning) The audio didn't follow the video when I changed the order. Several sections in the middle are in perfect sync.

This has never happened before. (albeit in XP pro)

If I export the file without editing it, the sync is fine.

Thanks,

Dave

First of all, C2009 is not compatible with windows 7. It may work for a while but will eventually fail.

You could try clearing out the proxy files and see if that clears up your problem

First of all, C2009 is not compatible with windows 7. It may work for a while but will eventually fail.

You could try clearing out the proxy files and see if that clears up your problem

It was the Lame mp3 encoder I had installed. I didn't realize that Roxio used their own version of the Lame encoder and there was a conflict as a result. I removed it and it works perfectly now.

Thanks.