• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Application crashed

LBJP

Question

After taking over 2 hours to install software I was able to record 5 minutes of video before the application crashed. I restarted numerous times, however application continued to crash or display an error with DVD. There is NO support from Roxio to assist with any issues which makes it far worse. THis software is worthless and Roxio is not much better.

1 answer to this question

After taking over 2 hours to install software I was able to record 5 minutes of video before the application crashed. I restarted numerous times, however application continued to crash or display an error with DVD. There is NO support from Roxio to assist with any issues which makes it far worse. THis software is worthless and Roxio is not much better.

LBJP,

You posted the same message in both the PC Easy VHS to DVD Forum and Mac Easy VHS to DVD Forum, obviously different products! What version of the product are you having problems with?

This is a user forum and no help can ge given unless you tell us in detail what the problem is.

Things like version # of the software, operating system, and your PC and video card specs?