• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can Roxio 2010 Creator Output To Ipad?

Roy Mayo

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi,

On the Roxio Video Copy & Convert screen, the choice of output does not include iPad.

Will conversion to iPhone be downloadable to an iPad using iTunes and play on its bigger screen?

If not, will an update be forthcoming to fill this void?

Roy Mayo.

What format does the IPad take? What size, what bit rate, ect. Do the conversion to that format and use options to save a copy of the conversion on your computer. Use Media Manager to copy the file to the IPad.

I would not hold out too much hope for an update until there are as many IPads as IPhones.

Hi,

On the Roxio Video Copy & Convert screen, the choice of output does not include iPad.

Will conversion to iPhone be downloadable to an iPad using iTunes and play on its bigger screen?

If not, will an update be forthcoming to fill this void?

Roy Mayo.

iPhone and iPad have different video resolution settings, bigger screen...

I doubt a update because C2010 was made before iPad, correct?

iPad will probably be available in the next version of Creator...

Play with C2010 Custom Settings in Video Copy and Convert....

TV and video

• Support for 1024 by 768 pixels with Dock Connector to VGA Adapter; 576p and 480p with Apple Component AV Cable; 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable
  • H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps per channel, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; Motion JPEG (M-JPEG) up to 35 Mbps, 1280 by 720 pixels, 30 frames per second, audio in ulaw, PCM stereo audio in .avi file format

http://www.apple.com/ipad/specs/

What format does the IPad take? What size, what bit rate, ect. Do the conversion to that format and use options to save a copy of the conversion on your computer. Use Media Manager to copy the file to the IPad.

I would not hold out too much hope for an update until there are as many IPads as IPhones.

Hi,

Apple will correct me if I am wrong, but I understand that there are about 3 million iPads world wide, and counting.

By anyones standards. an update to accomodate the iPad is justified.

Roy mayo.

Hi,

Apple will correct me if I am wrong, but I understand that there are about 3 million iPads world wide, and counting.

Roy mayo.

You would be wrong... 3 mil is not that many and there are many variations as, cd has shown... There won't be one in Creator 2010 and I doubt you will see it in "2011" either. - no it will be in VCC for that version...

All you have to do is know what output you want and set the options to produce it.

Edited by Jim_Hardin

Hi,

Roy mayo.

33.75 million IPhones but who is counting!

Edited by sknis