Important Update.

col1234

Question

Hi all.

It has been a little while since I used Roxio Creatoor 2010. When I started it up the other day I was informed that an important updae was necessary.

Upon downloading this update, I followed the directions to 'save and unzip to desktop. Closing Creator 2010 and then installing roxiocreatorsp2.exe.

The file starts to install and then I get the error message - 'Cannot delete target file C:\ProgramFiles\Roxio2010\Common\SonicHDDemuxer.dll'

It then performs a rollback.

Also when I first start Creator 2010 it takes about three minutes to start loading, and then is ok.

I have performed a clean install but it is still the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

CC

1 answer to this question

Hi all.

It has been a little while since I used Roxio Creatoor 2010. When I started it up the other day I was informed that an important updae was necessary.

Upon downloading this update, I followed the directions to 'save and unzip to desktop. Closing Creator 2010 and then installing roxiocreatorsp2.exe.

The file starts to install and then I get the error message - 'Cannot delete target file C:\ProgramFiles\Roxio2010\Common\SonicHDDemuxer.dll'

It then performs a rollback.

Also when I first start Creator 2010 it takes about three minutes to start loading, and then is ok.

I have performed a clean install but it is still the same problem.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

CC

Make sure you close down all Roxio apps. Check task manager as well.

If that doesn't work boot into safe mode and run the .exe