• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Emc 9 Reinstall! Strange Stuff

flyfisherman

Question

Hello: I just reinstalled Creator 9, there are a bunch of other programs showing that I have not notced or seen before. I installed the program and then checked for updates.

Are the programs all Roxio or are some attached to the download attempt. A listing of what should be on my "a;; programs" would be all I need!!??

Thanks in advance

4 answers to this question

Hello: I just reinstalled Creator 9, there are a bunch of other programs showing that I have not notced or seen before. I installed the program and then checked for updates.

Are the programs all Roxio or are some attached to the download attempt. A listing of what should be on my "a;; programs" would be all I need!!??

Thanks in advance

There is no Creator 9, you need to call it by the correct name so we know what version your talking about..

Also list your version #, help, about this software, from the home page. Don't post your CD Key to the software tho!

There is no Creator 9, you need to call it by the correct name so we know what version your talking about..

Also list your version #, help, about this software, from the home page. Don't post your CD Key to the software tho!

The cover of the CD booklet says

Easy Media Creator 9 Suite

There are two disks

TSID#714936730488 also EMC 9Suite/EU

Thanks for any help

Edited by flyfisherman