• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 24 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Wave 8 Problems

wscribe

Question

6 answers to this question

I've tried to look up a number of subjects by what seemed to me to be obvious key words and gotten nowhere.
Perhaps obvious TO YOU, but if you are not using the correct term(s) to search, no amount of changing the index will help. HELP files don't include thersarus type indexing.

Where can I find information on deleting scenes using Video Wave 8. Video 8 is not even mentioned in the Booklet that came with the software? It also apparently is not mentioned in online help.

Under Videowave have you looked up splitting video?

Videowave's help files are appallingly incomplete. I've tried to look up a number of subjects by what seemed to me to be obvious key words and gotten nowhere. (If anyone from Roxio is reading this--please take another look at your help index. It needs help. Badly.)

However, to your problem. What the post above was referring to is that you first need to split the existing scenes--one split at the beginning of the section you want to cut, and another split at the end. Then the scene you want to delete will appear as a discrete scene, and you simply delete it.

Then you have to decide how to treat the transition, but that's a separate question.

Jeff

One more point, when you do the video splitting, you won't be changing the origianl video, it will only be changed in your project.

Not to nit pick, but if you Output your VW project and overwrite your original file, the original source is lost.

Patty's statement only applies if you Save or Save As, which creates a dmsm file.

Archived