• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Playback Issues Using Mydvd

ColleenC

Question

It is indicated in your user guide that a "no menu project" can be created with projects containing only one movie. However, it does not explain how this can be done.

I think I need to do this because as of last night my project using MYDVD seems to burn o.k., as the preview looked perfect, but during actual DVD playback it stays on the title page (menu page?) and I cannot get it to continue on to the actual movie. This occurs on my computer and on my DVD player (attached to the TV).

I have the project burned to a DVD+RW ... which is the requested media by my DVD player.

3 answers to this question

It is indicated in your user guide that a "no menu project" can be created with projects containing only one movie. However, it does not explain how this can be done.

I think I need to do this because as of last night my project using MYDVD seems to burn o.k., as the preview looked perfect, but during actual DVD playback it stays on the title page (menu page?) and I cannot get it to continue on to the actual movie. This occurs on my computer and on my DVD player (attached to the TV).

I have the project burned to a DVD+RW ... which is the requested media by my DVD player.

Open MyDVD, click on File/New Project, then click on "DVD, no menus". Then, bring in your movie, and burn it to a DVD.

BTW, how did you try to get your DVD to play? You have to click on it, then hit the Play button on your remote.

Open MyDVD, click on File/New Project, then click on "DVD, no menus". Then, bring in your movie, and burn it to a DVD.

BTW, how did you try to get your DVD to play? You have to click on it, then hit the Play button on your remote.

Thank You for the instructions. I will try again when I get home from work.

This morning I was able to get it to play on the computer at work, by clicking on the title. The audio was real slow though (using Window Media Player).

I still haven't been able to get it to play on the TV. I just hit play on the remote. I am not sure how to click on the title at home on the TV, maybe try to use the over arrow?

I feel like I am getting closer :)

Thank You for the instructions. I will try again when I get home from work.

This morning I was able to get it to play on the computer at work, by clicking on the title. The audio was real slow though (using Window Media Player).

I still haven't been able to get it to play on the TV. I just hit play on the remote. I am not sure how to click on the title at home on the TV, maybe try to use the over arrow?

I feel like I am getting closer :)

The menu on the DVD should work just like commercial movies DVDs. You have to use the arrows to navigate and hit play. It does not play automatically

BTW, this is not "my" or "our" product. We are users just like you. A Roxio employee sometimes "pops" in but they are identified wit the Roxio logo.

Edited by myguggi