Mydvd 9 Audio

J384

Question

To roxio community,

At the moment I am trying to create a DVD using MyDVD9 and this came with the laptop that I bought a few years ago and just found out it is included. I am making a DVD where I want include 2 video clips followed by a slideshow of pictures. In this slideshow of pictures I would like to include music in the background, but everytime that I try to add the music to the project it starts to play during the video clips that I have entered.

Could anyone help me on how to edit the music so that it starts on the first picture and then finishes on the last picture?

There are two video clips at the start and they last for about a minute and then once the second video clip has ended that is when I would like the music to start and then the pictures start to play and yet at the moment I have not been able to achieve this.

If anyone has any sloutions or ideas on how I could do this and add the music it would be very much appreciated!

Thanks for any help that you can offer,

Kind regards

J

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet