"burn Audio Cd" Crashes At Start Up

MatzS

Question

Hello!

I have used Easy creator since v. 3.5 and have not experienced much trouble with the Roxio software until MS-Vista and now Windows 7.

When I try to start ‘Burn Audio CD’s’ Roxio crashes with a message to shut down the software. It is impossible to ignore this message.

However if I start Creator Classic in the applications list, there is no problem. This however is not satisfactory. I want to use the main menus and use the project approach and its advantages.

I assume there is som kind of conflict but how can I figure out which and how can the conflict be corrected?

I use an X86-based PC with

Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz, 2997 Mhz, 2 core, 2 logical processors

American Megatrends Inc. 0904, 2008-07-28

Regards,

Matz S, Gävle Sweden

post-86555-097871500 1282116167.jpg

1 answer to this question

Burn Audio CD and Creator Classic are completely different programs. (Creator Classic is DATA only too!)…

That one runs and the other does not indicates an install or corruption problem.

First, follow the Prep Steps - KB Page

Then start to re-install the Suite. You will be offered a Repair option when the installer starts up. Use that.

Let us know how that works out.

A better program might be the Create Music Disc Projects. Take a look at that one.

Edited by Jim_Hardin