Converting .mts Files From My Jvc Everio

bigolbeergut

Question

I have emc10 and i recently saw in a thread that roxio could convert .mts files in either videowave or mydvd but when i use either 1 of those i go to the location i put the files and it says there are no compatible files. Am i doing something wrong???? I am runnning windows 7 professional 64bit if that helps.

6 answers to this question

Here's the list of accepted files.

post-208-027772700 1282285724.jpg

Are your files .M2T or .M2TS? MyDVD 10 is picking them up on my machine.

post-208-039662700 1282285962.jpg

I wonder if your problem is that you're trying to run the suite in Windows 7. Creator 10 is not compatible with Windows 7. You need Creator 2010 or better for compatibility.

No my files are .mts not .m2ts or .m2t and emc10 seemed to work fine with vista before i upgraded, arent they kinda the same? they were both 64bit as well.

"Kinda the same" is not enough for computers, I'm sorry. If you look at that list of accepted files, it contains .m2ts and .m2t and .m2s, not .mts, so MyDVD 10 won't see them - as you found out.

Again, Vista and Windows 7 are "Kinda the same" but EMC 10 is not compatible with Windows 7.

You're more than welcome to any help we can give. I'm sorry we haven't found anything to help with compatibility.

Since Microsoft changes so many things from one operating system to the next and publicly documents so few of the changes, I often think it's a wonder that things work at all :blink: