• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Older Dvd's Won't Open

Colorado John

I am having problems with all the DVD's I have created using older versions of Roxio now not being able to open. Has anybody had this problem and is there a way to open these DVDs.

Thanks,

Colorado John

If you made the DVD using "Drag to Disc" where you formatted the disc, then that application was removed. Download and see if ISOBuster can see/recover any of the files. At least you can see the files that are on the disc and decide if you want to pay for the full version of that program.

If the DVDs are RW, and they were not stored properly, then it is possible that the discs have reverted to their original state (you lost it all).

If you made the DVD using "Drag to Disc" where you formatted the disc, then that application was removed. Download and see if ISOBuster can see/recover any of the files. At least you can see the files that are on the disc and decide if you want to pay for the full version of that program.

If the DVDs are RW, and they were not stored properly, then it is possible that the discs have reverted to their original state (you lost it all).

Thanks, I went to the website and downloaded the free version and it looks like I can view it with the free version so I have bought the software. I am waiting for the key so I can use it. I really appreciate the help!

John

Thanks, I went to the website and downloaded the free version and it looks like I can view it with the free version so I have bought the software. I am waiting for the key so I can use it. I really appreciate the help!

John

I have bought the software and it is working. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help. My publisher wanted the original file to use in an upcoming book and now I will be able to submit the photo she wanted.

Thanks again,

John

John

I have bought the software and it is working. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help. My publisher wanted the original file to use in an upcoming book and now I will be able to submit the photo she wanted.

Thanks again,

John

I'm glad it all worked out for you. :D