• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Video Conflict

WCMeyer

Question

This is a bit frustrating. I finally have the software loaded and the drivers updated, but when I start the program (which takes forever to open), I get the sound from the VHS; however, the video is from my built in CAM. I using a HP EliteBook 6930p with Windows XP Professional. There is well over 10Gb on the hard drive.

1. Why does it take so long to open?

2. Most importantly, why would a get the CAM video instead of the VHS input? There is no selection for different inputs.

The sound is great, just have the wrong video feed. How do I fix this?

2 answers to this question

This is a bit frustrating. I finally have the software loaded and the drivers updated, but when I start the program (which takes forever to open), I get the sound from the VHS; however, the video is from my built in CAM. I using a HP EliteBook 6930p with Windows XP Professional. There is well over 10Gb on the hard drive.

1. Why does it take so long to open?

2. Most importantly, why would a get the CAM video instead of the VHS input? There is no selection for different inputs.

The sound is great, just have the wrong video feed. How do I fix this?

Go here http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/64988-what-version-do-i-have/ and see what version you have installed.

If you have the 201B version, the web cam must be disabled before starting the application...

Go here http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/64988-what-version-do-i-have/ and see what version you have installed.

If you have the 201B version, the web cam must be disabled before starting the application...

Thanks,

I'll give it a try, but for software of this type, it is a great disappointment not being able to choose the inputs instead of making a hardware disabling. I guess the EASY part of this software is not for the PC novice.

The software still loads extremely slow. Is this normal?