• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burn Multiple Dvds With Menus

ltsatys

Question

I have My DVD10 Premier, I am trying to burn multiple copies of the same DVD. I would like to have the menu on them but every time it burns I have to go through the encoding process (even in the copy mode) and it takes so long. Is there anyway to just to the encoding process once and then at the burn stage just burn as many copies as I need with the menu on the DVD?

Thanks

Corinne

4 answers to this question

I don't have the same version you have but you should have a choice to burn to an image file (ISO). If so, choose 'burn to image file' then save the ISO to a place on your hard drive that you can remember. When it is complete, you can burn the ISO file as many times as you want directly to disc without starting over. It will contain your complete project in a format that is easier to 're-burn'.

I don't have the same version you have but you should have a choice to burn to an image file (ISO). If so, choose 'burn to image file' then save the ISO to a place on your hard drive that you can remember. When it is complete, you can burn the ISO file as many times as you want directly to disc without starting over. It will contain your complete project in a format that is easier to 're-burn'.

I did try that but there was not a Menu on the finished project. and It still had to do its encoding process so it still took some time to burn.

Thanks

I did try that but there was not a Menu on the finished project. and It still had to do its encoding process so it still took some time to burn.

Thanks

How much video in TIME are you trying to get on a DVD. You can get one hour of best quality on a DVD; a little less than 2 hours if you don't mind watching very poor quality. Any more than that, you may lose the menu or have other bad things happen.

How much video in TIME are you trying to get on a DVD. You can get one hour of best quality on a DVD; a little less than 2 hours if you don't mind watching very poor quality. Any more than that, you may lose the menu or have other bad things happen.

It is just under an hour. But I found the Roxio Video Copy and Convert (DVD Video Copy) and the ISO file. Works like a charm. The first time I tried it came up under the Video Compilation and that was where it would only make one copy and no menu. Thanks for your help!