Roxio Creator 2010

sps

Question

Hi, I just bought the Roxio creator 2010 from Costco this last Sunday, and I'm not sure that it will do VHS to DVD. I installed the program foer this porpuse put I can see it on the home page. I see they have another program on Roxio site for what I wanted to do with my VHS tapes. If Roxio creator does not do this, I will try to take back to Costco, and purchase the other from Roxio direct. Thanks for any in put!

2 answers to this question

Hi, I just bought the Roxio creator 2010 from Costco this last Sunday, and I'm not sure that it will do VHS to DVD. I installed the program foer this porpuse put I can see it on the home page. I see they have another program on Roxio site for what I wanted to do with my VHS tapes. If Roxio creator does not do this, I will try to take back to Costco, and purchase the other from Roxio direct. Thanks for any in put!

Did you get the Roxio Capture device with the C2010 you got? If yes then it should do VHS2DVD.

You should have purchased the Roxio Creator 2010 Special Edition. It comes with the Roxio Video Capture USB device in the box:

You will be using Capture Video or Plug & Burn (not recommended!) in conjunction with the device. All Driver are already installed when you install 2010.

A couple of "How To's" you might find of use are USB Capture& Plug & Burn