Delaware Hugh

Burning On Xp

Question

I have Windows XP. When I go to burn the sideshow, everything goes well until the end when I receive the error, "error when burnng movie image" Error no. 80004003. It seems as if the software won't talk to the burner. Help!

4 answers to this question

I have Windows XP. When I go to burn the sideshow, everything goes well until the end when I receive the error, "error when burnng movie image" Error no. 80004003. It seems as if the software won't talk to the burner. Help!

Look at this http://kb.roxio.com/search.aspx?URL=/content/000117CR&PARAMS=set-locale=en

FYI

This is a old MadDog OEM version.

I have a Creator 8.2 XE with a mad Dog Burner. When i try to burn a DVD on XP, everything goes well until the end. Then I get a messag "error in burning image" error no. 80004003. However, there is no indication as to what that error is. Can anyone help get the software to talk to the burner? :)

Can you 'burn' to an image file on the hard drive instead of directly to the burner?

I have a Creator 8.2 XE with a mad Dog Burner. When i try to burn a DVD on XP, everything goes well until the end. Then I get a messag "error in burning image" error no. 80004003. However, there is no indication as to what that error is. Can anyone help get the software to talk to the burner? :)

No need to start a new thread. The posts have been merged.

You have a Mad Dog burner, and the software that you got, with you burner, was a stripped down version of the Roxio software. It is also doubtful that you can find an updated firmware, since the company went out of business 3 or 4 years ago.

If you version of the software has software rendering, in MyDVD, you could try switching to that and try to burn, but outside of that, the only thing that I can suggest is to upgrade the software that you have.

Edited by grandpabruce