• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Hello?

Jim_Hardin

Question

10 answers to this question

OMG!

Martin, it was worth it just to see you post again!!!

You realize it has been 10 months since your last posting…

LOL time flies :o It's one of the nice things about the Creator release calendar, if your high tech watch looses radio connection to the atomic time servers, you can always rely on the release of Creator to set it to the correct time and date! Not that I try to get my appearance here in line with it, but it's unintentially getting close :ninja:

Hi, Martin. Welcome back!

It's nice to be back here... there are always nice discussions going on ;) But you guys are so fast that with a timezone difference of so many hours it's easy to be way late into a discussion. See how many hours between your messages and the time I woke up again and replied.

BTW To me it seems like since version 8, each new Creator version is more and more an evelution rather than a revolution. The number of threads in the "Program Errors/Crashes/Hangs" groups is getting less every version as well...

But you guys are so fast that with a timezone difference of so many hours it's easy to be way late into a discussion. See how many hours between your messages and the time I woke up again and replied.

Actually Martin - you're an hour ahead of both Jean and myself :lol:

Guest ivanatrox

BTW To me it seems like since version 8, each new Creator version is more and more an evolution rather than a revolution. The number of threads in the "Program Errors/Crashes/Hangs" groups is getting less every version as well...

Hi Martin :)

I think EMC10 to C2009 was a big jump but I agree with your observation. As for number of threads in the "Program Errors/Crashes/Hangs" groups is getting less every version, I'm hoping more users can notice that.

Thanks!

Ivan