Panasonic Acvhd Video Camera Not Loading From Camera

bskboat

Question

9 answers to this question

I have a sample file from the HS100 and it loads into Videowave 2011 just fine with no conversion needed. Since the camcorder uses a hard drive, it should show up in My Computer like an external drive. Just use Windows Explorer to copy the .mts or .m2ts files to your internal hard drive and you're good to go.

Edited by ggrussell

I have a sample file from the HS100 and it loads into Videowave 2011 just fine with no conversion needed. Since the camcorder uses a hard drive, it should show up in My Computer like an external drive. Just use Windows Explorer to copy the .mts or .m2ts files to your internal hard drive and you're good to go.

Thanks. I'll try that with 10.3 asap

If I remember correctly with V10, you can add the .mts or .m2ts files to Videowave, but it will then ask you to convert it to an 'editable' form. Just click Yes and it it will ask you where to save the new file for editing.

I think it was Creator 2009 or 2010 that added native AVCHD editing.

Edited by ggrussell

If I remember correctly with V10, you can add the .mts or .m2ts files to Videowave, but it will then ask you to convert it to an 'editable' form. Just click Yes and it it will ask you where to save the new file for editing.

I think it was Creator 2009 or 2010 that added native AVCHD editing.

my version of 10.3 doesn't seem to have videowave, has cinemagic. It just will not convert the files what ever I try. Does Roxio have a free trial download of V11?