• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Recruiter1

Problems With Backup Mypc 7.0

Question

I have an HP computer, with Vista HP installed. Roxio Backup My PC 7.0 came pre-installed with the computer. I also have an external drive, that I use for backups and storage. At the end of each month, I archive much of the data onto disk, using Roxio Backup My PC, then start a new full backup set. Last week, I needed to go to one of the archived disks, because a program needed to be re-installed. When I tried to read the disk, Windows showed an error stating the program no longer exists in its original location, or may have been deleted. I think the program became corrupted at some point, and will no longer read the disks.

I've tried to contact HP regarding this issue. They suggested using the Recovery Manager. Unfortunately, Backup MyPc is not in the program list for recovery. They did confirm that it was part of my original configuration. Their next suggestion was a full system recovery. That is out of the question. The time it takes me to reinstall all my programs, and reset my settings and data, I'll be out of business nearly a week.

Are there any other options for reinstalling Backup MyPC? I've tried a quick Google search. This led me to sites not related to the correct program.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Dave

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet