• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
cargeme'

Adding Music To Photoshow 5

Question

I am doing a 50th Anniversary PhotoShow and wish to add special songs from CD's ... not from the selection of music provided ... Is this possible. I cannot seem to do so. Please help. Thanks, Cargeme'

3 answers to this question

I am doing a 50th Anniversary PhotoShow and wish to add special songs from CD's ... not from the selection of music provided ... Is this possible. I cannot seem to do so. Please help. Thanks, Cargeme'

Yes, it is possible but that music must be mp3s on your computer. It will not work from a CD nor will it work with the uncompressed wav video files that are on a CD. You have to add one at a time. When you are in the Photo/Music tab, clcik on the musical note where you want the first piece of music. Whne the new window opens, look to the bottom left for "My Music" It shows that it has to be mp3 and gives a size limit. Navigate to where the music is on your computer (not on the CD) and select the one you want. It gets added. Move the location of the end of the mucic to where you want it. Note the timne. You cannot stretch the music so it will repeat. Add the second to the end of the first and continue until you have finished.

post-58-003605200 1282770528.jpg

post-58-090661100 1282770535.jpg

Edited by sknis

Thanks, Skinis ... will read your post and try ... thanks so much

I just noticed the title of your post. You must use PhotoShow 6 whcih you can download from your account page.