• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Getting Rebate Form

jeffrey_calhoun

Question

I ordered Creator 8 Deluxe Suite from Roxio over the phone. As a owner of previous versions, I was promised a $50 rebate, and this shows up in my emailed order acknowledgement as a line item. The form was never received. When I tried to log into the 'About your order' site, it asked for a password, and would not allow me to create one. I clicked on send me a password, but never received it.

How do I get my money? This is especially irritating, as the suite does not work, either, and this has not been addressed by support. (See my entry on Installations - Napster Burn Engine.msi).

5 answers to this question

I ordered Creator 8 Deluxe Suite from Roxio over the phone. As a owner of previous versions, I was promised a $50 rebate, and this shows up in my emailed order acknowledgement as a line item. The form was never received. When I tried to log into the 'About your order' site, it asked for a password, and would not allow me to create one. I clicked on send me a password, but never received it.

How do I get my money? This is especially irritating, as the suite does not work, either, and this has not been addressed by support. (See my entry on Installations - Napster Burn Engine.msi).

You need to contact Roxio, directly. This is a users forum, and although sometimes a Roxio tech person drops in, if you don't want to wait, then the option in sentence one is the best bet.

I'm curious to know what the problem is when you say the program (EMC 8 Deluxe Suite) suite "does not work".

Did the program download O.K. ? If not what was the probem or error you noticed ?

If it did download O.K., did it install O.K. ? If not what was the problem error in that case ?

Other than that, Bruce is certainly correct in suggesting contacting Roxio about your money and or rebate offered. These are things that all of us as users like you can help with.

Be patient and also determined to get help and I think you will be O.K.

Frank....

Guest ivanatrox

you probably want to contact Inside Sale at 1-866-280-7694 (should be the same number you order from) and asking about the rebate form...

Ivan

Call this # 866-206-9132

Punch the number for pending rebate and wait until end of options and you will get a person to talk with.

I never received my rebate so this person corrected the problem.

After correction go to www.rebateshq.com

Type in your name and zip and it will give your status.

Hope this helps.

Virgle

Thanks Virgie for that information. Sounds like everything worked out for you and this information will probably help others as well---Thanks.

And Jeffrey C. ---Did you try to see if angie's information helped your problem also ??? Would be nice to hear from you too !! :)

Frank...

Archived