• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Certificate File Missing Or Corrupted?

eviejp60

Question

Bought Roxio Easy VHS to DVD today. I can't get it to install. Error message "Certificate file is missing or corrupted. Please re-intall it." Tried that, didn't work. Also says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". I have no idea what that means. Sorry!

I have version 201B23A, VHS. Can someone tell me what to do next?

Thanks,

Evelyn

2 answers to this question

Bought Roxio Easy VHS to DVD today. I can't get it to install. Error message "Certificate file is missing or corrupted. Please re-intall it." Tried that, didn't work. Also says "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". I have no idea what that means. Sorry!

I have version 201B23A, VHS. Can someone tell me what to do next?

Thanks,

Evelyn

Try the suggestions in here http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/66361-rockybad-install/page__p__336659__hl__object+reference__fromsearch__1#entry336659

Thanks for the info on the support page! Ok, I did all the updates, ran Revo uninstaller (on moderate then on full), still getting the same message. This computer has been restarted more in the last 12 hours than it has since I got it! LOL Any other suggestions?