• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Need An Upgrade For My Dvd Plus

cpringle3

Question

5 answers to this question

I have my dvd plus, which came with my comp(HP with win XP) and it needs an upgrade as it no longer works correctly. Is there a free upgrade I can get or do I need to go looking for a new freeware burner?

It's not clear what software you have but there propably is not any upgrade. You most likely have an OEM version and HP would be the place to check for upgrades.

I don't understand what you mean by "fnew freeware burner"?

It's not clear what software you have but there propably is not any upgrade. You most likely have an OEM version and HP would be the place to check for upgrades.

I don't understand what you mean by "fnew freeware burner"?

I already tried HP and they do not have any support for my product. It's five years old so none exists. What I meant by new freeware burner is a freeware software dvd burner. I can't afford to buy anything and need new software because MY DVD Pluse no longer works as it should.

Do you know of any free burners I can download?

I already tried HP and they do not have any support for my product. It's five years old so none exists. What I meant by new freeware burner is a freeware software dvd burner. I can't afford to buy anything and need new software because MY DVD Pluse no longer works as it should.

Do you know of any free burners I can download?

If your myDVD Plus is not longer working then a "free software burner" is not much good if you cannot create the video to burn.

If your myDVD Plus is not longer working then a "free software burner" is not much good if you cannot create the video to burn.

I already have video clips, it's just not accepting some file types. If there is a codec pack I can get that will fix that issue and make it accept all file types, then please tell me. I can create the video to burn, but it doesn't take all file types. Is there a free software that does do this?

I already have video clips, it's just not accepting some file types. If there is a codec pack I can get that will fix that issue and make it accept all file types, then please tell me. I can create the video to burn, but it doesn't take all file types. Is there a free software that does do this?

Google is free. Give it a shot to search for free software and/or codec pack. :blink: