• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Roxio 2010 Pro Installing Problem

jennl

Question

3 answers to this question

i tried this with no success. i tried many different solution to no avail. i even tried installing each item individullly with no success kept sending back to setup even though some did install. nothing works seems like im stuck with some great software that is unusable. im open to any solutions. thanks grn pa.

Phone Support We also provides a premium telephone support option at a rate of $1.89 (USD) per minute at (866) 434-9871 during the hours of Monday - Friday, 11:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST.

Visa, Master Card, American Express, or Discover cards are accepted. Before speaking with a technician, your card will be authorized initially for up to 15 minutes of service in the amount of $28.35. You will only be charged for the time you are speaking with an agent. No charges will be made until you reach a technician. Please note that the use of this premium service does not guarantee resolution of the issue.

Note: The most recent releases of our flagship products (Creator, DVDit, and Toast) receive free phone support. To upgrade, call our sales team at 1-877-793-7480 (Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST) or go to the Roxio Upgrade Center.

Try it, tell them when you bought it, ask for installation help!