• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Wont Print In Photosuit And Other Programs

Antonadc

Question

This is FEEDBACK:aka Payback time:

A few weeks ago I upgraded and went the windows 7 way from win XP. I installed win 7 and a week or two later I bought roxio creator 2010 and installed it. I tried to print from photosuite and all that happened was you could see the spooler filling up and then deleting whatever you were printing. After a long struggle I found the only way to print was to my primo pdf a vrtual printer. I opened a ticket to roxio support with no success.

Last night I had problems with my broadband connection and after a long while I decided the only way was to reinstall win 7. I proceeded to format the disk and lo and behold the win 7 picked up my printer and insdtalled the prnter software without problem. The first program to go onto the disk was creator 2010.

I tried to print and lo and behold it works perfectly. All ok. I have installed all my software and have tested it and it all seems to work OK. Dont know why but it works fine now. All updates loaded and ready to go.

Thanks to all that gave advice.

Anton

1 answer to this question

This is FEEDBACK:aka Payback time:

A few weeks ago I upgraded and went the windows 7 way from win XP. I installed win 7 and a week or two later I bought roxio creator 2010 and installed it. I tried to print from photosuite and all that happened was you could see the spooler filling up and then deleting whatever you were printing. After a long struggle I found the only way to print was to my primo pdf a vrtual printer. I opened a ticket to roxio support with no success.

Last night I had problems with my broadband connection and after a long while I decided the only way was to reinstall win 7. I proceeded to format the disk and lo and behold the win 7 picked up my printer and insdtalled the prnter software without problem. The first program to go onto the disk was creator 2010.

I tried to print and lo and behold it works perfectly. All ok. I have installed all my software and have tested it and it all seems to work OK. Dont know why but it works fine now. All updates loaded and ready to go.

Thanks to all that gave advice.

Anton

Thanks for Posting that!

It works now because Win7 installed the wrong drivers the first time… :(

Some times there have been updates along the way that are now available when it conducts a Web Search.

If you are having printer troubles a good trick is to Delete the Printer from your PC and reboot!

The new install just might just be the trick :rolleyes: