Roxio Creator 2010 Pro Bd Play-Back Plug-In

hotshot

Question

Okay, I am getting very frustrated here. I just purchased Roxio Creator 2010 Pro, I know that I can authorize BD, and I know that in order to play-back BD, I need the plug-in from Roxio. I searched and searched and searched, the only plug-in that comes up on every type of search that I do is for Roxio play-back 2011 plug-in, which states will only work with 2011 product. I've sent an email to the tech-support and have not gotten any replies back. I would call, but they charge $1.89 per minute (how reduculus).

I've been a Roxio customer for many years without prior problems, but now I am having doubts. Someone please help me to find where I can get the High-Def/Blu-ray Disc Plug-In for Roxio Creator™ 2010?

I am operating on Windows 7 Pro.

1 answer to this question

Okay, I am getting very frustrated here. I just purchased Roxio Creator 2010 Pro, I know that I can authorize BD, and I know that in order to play-back BD, I need the plug-in from Roxio. I searched and searched and searched, the only plug-in that comes up on every type of search that I do is for Roxio play-back 2011 plug-in, which states will only work with 2011 product. I've sent an email to the tech-support and have not gotten any replies back. I would call, but they charge $1.89 per minute (how reduculus).

I've been a Roxio customer for many years without prior problems, but now I am having doubts. Someone please help me to find where I can get the High-Def/Blu-ray Disc Plug-In for Roxio Creator™ 2010?

I am operating on Windows 7 Pro.

Free....

Pre-Sale Questions

Have a question about our software before you buy it or want to purchase the software over the phone? Our sales representatives are here to help!

Please call 1-877-793-7480, Monday - Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M., EST - excluding Roxio holidays .

http://www.roxio.com/enu/company/contact.html

Edited by cdanteek