• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Can't Add Audio from Itunes

tkausmus@alltel.net

Question

:) I'm very new to EMC 8 and I'm trying to add background audio to my first photo slide DVD. The program doesn't want to recognize the files I have in my Itunes Library as being media files. I went in to Itunes and converted the file I want to use to AAC and this caused the program to then bring it up on the list of media files, but then it tells me it is unable to import the file to the DVD project. I simply want background music to play as my photo DVD is running. Can Itunes music be used in this way? Any ideas?

GM

1 answer to this question

:) I'm very new to EMC 8 and I'm trying to add background audio to my first photo slide DVD. The program doesn't want to recognize the files I have in my Itunes Library as being media files. I went in to Itunes and converted the file I want to use to AAC and this caused the program to then bring it up on the list of media files, but then it tells me it is unable to import the file to the DVD project. I simply want background music to play as my photo DVD is running. Can Itunes music be used in this way? Any ideas?

GM

Burn the music you want to a CD (RW) and then copy them back to your computer in a folder other than Itunes, You should then be able to use them according to DRM (in the US). In most cases that is the problem. BTW, use VideoWave to create your slide show, you'll have more options then bring the project into MyDVD to create the DVD menu. Find VideoWave in the Home page - Home- Applications.

Archived