• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Won't Install Properly

AClarion

Question

Very frustrated. I tried updating to 2011. After numerous attempts and tech support(non) help I still cant get the program to work correctly. The tech told me to use WinRar so I used WinRar and everything seemed to go fine. Now when I start the program a dialog box pops up saying " The setup must update files that cannot be updated while the system is running. If you choose to continue a reboot will be required to complete the setup". I did this three times. It seems to load some files, I reboot, start the program and the same message comes up again. I tried to go back to 2010 and can't! It wont install properly. This really sucks. Now I have no Roxio programs to use. How can I completely remove all traces of Roxio so I can try and start over. Oh, I removed everything from the Registry as instructed and all the folders.

Roxio 2010 still remains in the Program Install/Uninstall but I deleted all of its folders! When I try to uninstall in stops on Cineplayer with the following error: Setup encountered an error during installation. Error code 04C7

post-87525-098501500 1284608150.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet