• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Wont Burn Disk Or Iso File With Windows 7

Rky5

Question

MyDVD 10 Premier it was suppose to be compatible with windows 7.

I got a few months ago and installed it on my Pentium 4 XP machine it worked ok ........but it took 14 hours to compile a 25 min movie in HD.

SO I got a new machine i3 windows 7 and 4 gigs of RAM. The new machine can process the same 25 min HD video in only 42 mins..... wonderful!!! but it will not let me burn a disk or burn a iso fileif i use any sub- menus at all. I will get an error " Project auto built to device author script call failed error writing format"

Roxio though email had me update the vid driver on the new machine , then up date Direct X runtime. then remove everything from the start up menu..... and come into the program the back way still no help........

I then removed and reinstalled the program again no help..........they told me it would work with win 7 thats why i got the new machine...........can any one help????

Oh yea i forgot after i reinstalled the program it gives the same error but its on top of a new error " video wave stopped working"

Rky5

Edited by Rky5

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet