Sorry, This Pre-Release Version Has Expired.

cjdawson

Question

4 answers to this question

I'm getting the same stupid thing. I remember shortly after downloading I got a message to upgrade to the latest version which was crazy because I just downloaded it like the day before. I read the release notes and it looked like one of the improvement was it would take off that annoying message. I didn't do it and now I can't get my Toast copy to work either. FRUSTRATING!!!!! IT'S A WEEKEND AND NO SUPPORT EITHER. I guess I have to get them to authorize me to get a new download copy because there doesn't seem to be another free download version on the website I can pull and then enter my serial number. Somebody messed up here.

Why do I get "Sorry, this pre-release version has expired." when I click on my paid-for copy of Toast 10 today? I just re-downloaded 10.0.7 and the new one does the same thing. Any ideas?

Why do I get "Sorry, this pre-release version has expired." when I click on my paid-for copy of Toast 10 today? I just re-downloaded 10.0.7 and the new one does the same thing. Any ideas?

I'm getting the same stupid thing. I remember shortly after downloading I got a message to upgrade to the latest version which was crazy because I just downloaded it like the day before. I read the release notes and it looked like one of the improvement was it would take off that annoying message. I didn't do it and now I can't get my Toast copy to work either. FRUSTRATING!!!!! IT'S A WEEKEND AND NO SUPPORT EITHER. I guess I have to get them to authorize me to get a new download copy because there doesn't seem to be another free download version on the website I can pull and then enter my serial number. Somebody messed up here.

There is a 'pinned' post at the top of this (Toast 10) forum about that messaage. Both of you need to download the 10.0.8 update which resolves that erroneous message problem. It's under the Support -> software updates for toast 10. Heres a direct link for you also:

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/toast/software_updatesv10.html

There is a 'pinned' post at the top of this (Toast 10) forum about that messaage. Both of you need to download the 10.0.8 update which resolves that erroneous message problem. It's under the Support -> software updates for toast 10. Heres a direct link for you also:

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/toast/software_updatesv10.html

I've downloaded the update, tried to install, but it wants my serial number again. No problem. I dig out the DVD that I bought, enter the serial number, but NOTHING. I can't get past this screen. The CONTINUE button is greyed out.

I really want to burn my DVDs today!!!

Help.

I've downloaded the update, tried to install, but it wants my serial number again. No problem. I dig out the DVD that I bought, enter the serial number, but NOTHING. I can't get past this screen. The CONTINUE button is greyed out.

I really want to burn my DVDs today!!!

Help.

You'll need to contact Roxio's customer service about this. Do you have a backup of your previous Toast installation? I suggest using the backup until you get this resolved with Roxio.