Sign in to follow this  
rumtytum

Toast "not Responding"

Question

I'm running (or rather, not running) Toast Titanium 10.0.8 564. It will not load, so I have to force quit every time. I had a message the other day saying it was a trial version and I had to register or pay, but that went away and I had no problems until today, when it just won't start at all. I've restarted my Mac, and that hasn't helped. Is this happening to anyone else? Can anyone suggest a fix?

3 answers to this question

I am having the same problem, I bought regulary the licence th 7/02/2010, now any attempts to start Toast I get the message as The Toast was a trial version.

Any Suggestion ?

Alessandro.

I'm running (or rather, not running) Toast Titanium 10.0.8 564. It will not load, so I have to force quit every time. I had a message the other day saying it was a trial version and I had to register or pay, but that went away and I had no problems until today, when it just won't start at all. I've restarted my Mac, and that hasn't helped. Is this happening to anyone else? Can anyone suggest a fix?

Roxio explained that the trial version message was their error and it is fixed with the Toast 10.0.8 update. I suggest renaming the existing Toast 10 Titanium folder before dragging in the update folder rather than replacing it. Then trash the older folder after you have Toast 10.0.8 running. If Toast 10.0.8 doesn't launch go to your User>Library>Preferences folder and trash the Toast plist and prefs files and then try launching Toast.

I already had 10.0.8, but it was your suggestion that I trash the plist and preference files that sorted out the problem. Thank you very much Eugene from Oregon.