• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

My own, I am having the same problems

Lois A

Question

I am having the same problems with the install interruption and nothing ever installs. I have been working with the support people via email and their first suggestion of doing a clean install (by uninstalling according to their directions any previous version) which I did and still cannot get this program to set up. I downloaded it twice thinking possibly it corrupted in some way the first time, but same problem with 2nd download. I sure would appreciate an answer as I paid for this program. I am running Wndows XP SP3. Thank you.

Edited by Lois A

4 answers to this question

I saw that post and I'm nervous about removing the .net programs. I have the version .net 3.5 sp1 already installed but have 3 other versions installed too. I downloaded the C2011 to a folder and when I click the program file to set up winzip extracts. And I am running the installation from my hard drive as I downloaded the program (not using a disc)

Edited by Lois A

update: I removed framework.net 1.1, framework 2 and 3 both sp2, would not remove (said other programs were using it). I have framework 3.5 sp1 downloaded. I updated my Nvidia graphics driver. I did all of the other items in the "post" you suggested. I installed msxml 4 sp3 and an update to it. I installed all windows updates that were outstanding. re-ran c2011 setup and got interrupted at updating directx components, roll back and closed down as usual, same spot. Does this have anything to do with DirectX. I have done everything I know, and don't know, how to do. If someone has a good idea, I'm open to it. Thank you.

Edited by Lois A