Video Sound Quality

psmallri

Question

I have a video (MOV) file, from a digital camera, and I'd like to use it in a Slideshow.

I have done this successfully in Roxio2010 Videowave, and it plays happily and correctly.

Switch to Roxio2011 with exactly the same MOV file and the sound is jumpy and rubbish.

This is on exactly the same PC, and when I play the MOV file in Media Player it plays fine.

Any ideas - I'm sure I had this in a previous Roxio release but can't figure out what setting I may have changed to fix it.

2 answers to this question

I have a video (MOV) file, from a digital camera, and I'd like to use it in a Slideshow.

I have done this successfully in Roxio2010 Videowave, and it plays happily and correctly.

Switch to Roxio2011 with exactly the same MOV file and the sound is jumpy and rubbish.

This is on exactly the same PC, and when I play the MOV file in Media Player it plays fine.

Any ideas - I'm sure I had this in a previous Roxio release but can't figure out what setting I may have changed to fix it.

Hi psmallri -

Can you provide some information on the file - frame rate, audio sampling, resolution size - and also provide what kind of session in videowave you are creating? Is it a new session or an existing session you are trying to edit?

Thanks,

jon

Sorry JonAtSonic, I posted this here in error and reposted in a more suitable forum which is still on-going, but I'm working with Roxio Support right now so the current thread may not get updated until I have something to report.

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/68038-video-sound-quality/page__pid__346044#entry346044

Thanks