• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Media Manager 9 Module Error

monca

Question

first of all i appolgize if this isn't the place to post this ...

but appart from the problem occuring with my BB 9500

i also have the Media Manager giving me an error

and i reaaly want to save, recover, the photos and videos from my phone (i don't have a memory card on it)

that have black screen issue

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Storm-BlackBerry-9500/Help-me-recover-and-save-my-photos-and-videos-black-screen/m-p/602515

please if you know how to help me, what can i do? pls i would be greatful

post-87970-089610800 1285774564.jpg

post-87970-067890400 1285774835.jpg

4 answers to this question

Are you using the BlackBerry Media Manager? If so, you must get updates and help from RIM (Blackberry).If you have b oith the Roxio Media Manager and the BlackBerry one, then you must get rid of the BlackBerry one.

thank you for your answer

I'm using the Blackberry media manager...

the update on it wouldn't help, as my screen s black, ant it asks me to turn on mass storage manulay

if i'll get the roxio media manager, can i download my photos from blackberry 9500 to it?

sorry if it is a stupid question, but i'm whilling to everuthing to get my photos and videos on my pc

thank you for your answer

I'm using the Blackberry media manager...

the update on it wouldn't help, as my screen s black, ant it asks me to turn on mass storage manulay

if i'll get the roxio media manager, can i download my photos from blackberry 9500 to it?

sorry if it is a stupid question, but i'm whilling to everuthing to get my photos and videos on my pc

I don't understand about the turn on manually part and the part about the black screen. You amy have a lot of Windows type issues with your computer. That may be why n one is replying to your posts on the BlackBerry site. Contact their support team and don't just rely on user forums.

IF you are having that kind of problem, I still strongly suggest that you contact BlackBerry -SUPPORT,

Buying the Roxio Creator Suite will probably not fix your problem and may make it worse. There is no standalone version of Roxio Media Manager; it comes as part of a suite of applications. Most of which would be helpful but there would be a lot that you probably would not use.

Edited by sknis

I don't understand about the turn on manually part and the part about the black screen. You amy have a lot of Windows type issues with your computer. That may be why n one is replying to your posts on the BlackBerry site. Contact their support team and don't just rely on user forums.

IF you are having that kind of problem, I still strongly suggest that you contact BlackBerry -SUPPORT,

Buying the Roxio Creator Suite will probably not fix your problem and may make it worse. There is no standalone version of Roxio Media Manager; it comes as part of a suite of applications. Most of which would be helpful but there would be a lot that you probably would not use.

thank you for your answer again. i'm not english, sorry for my writting

you're reaaly helpful, as it's always nice to have some feedback

and it's my blackberry 9500 that has its screen black, due to it i've tried to connect it to the pc and download the pictures and videos that were saved in mobile's memory.

but then i had issues with the blackberry desktop manager 4.7(happen whats on the pic), updated to blackberry software manager 6.0, and then it shown that to be able to use the media manager i needed to turn mass storage on, on the mobile. which i couldn't be cause with its screen been black, i can't see what i'm doing.

althoug, I'm happy to say that i took an old laptop out of its box, it has Windows XP , downloaded the BB desktop manager from my mobile CD.

and i've managed to recover all photos.

i haven't been so sucssful with the videos, maybe because the laptop is really old.

but i'll keep on trying

thank you very much for taking the time to answer me. it really helps having a word of advice back

thank you