Error Code 0490

papi

Question

3 answers to this question

I received the error code 0490 when attempting to download an update from Roxio. Does anyone know how to get code information?

What are you trying to update and how? What version of the software do you have? Where are you going for the download?

What are you trying to update and how? What version of the software do you have? Where are you going for the download?

Update Critical Manager December 2008 is what I'm trying to download. This is the first time I have ever updated my program which is Roxio easy media Creator 9. I was attempting to download directly from the Help section of my Roxio program. From Help I clicked on "Updates."

Update Critical Manager December 2008 is what I'm trying to download. This is the first time I have ever updated my program which is Roxio easy media Creator 9. I was attempting to download directly from the Help section of my Roxio program. From Help I clicked on "Updates."

The only update to EMC 9 is the EMC 9.1 update, and it was basically for making the program compatible with Vista. If you aren't using Vista, you don't need it, but if you want it, you can get it here:

http://www.roxio.com/enu/support/emc9/software_updates.html