• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Question About Songs I've Edited/ Cropped

Bren312

Question

Hi all, I have a question that I'm hoping someone here can help me out with. I have the Easy CD/ DVD burning software which I've used to edit a good portion of my music library (cut off annoying intros, trimmed songs that run longer than I'd like, etc.) I have all of theses changes backed up to my external hard drive.

A while ago my iPod went belly up on me. I started moving songs from the external drive to the new iPod, but I noticed that when I'd go to play one of these songs it would start 2 -3 seconds into the song. I can listen to the song that is on the hard drive on Windows media and it plays as it should.

Does anyone know if there is anything I can do short of adding a few second gap to each song or reburning all of my music to discs and burning that onto my computer again? Someone suggested I might have to use a program like Foobar to edit the headers and footers of each song, can that be done with the Easy CD burner? Thanks in advance, I really appreciate any help I can get with this!

Bren

Edited by Bren312

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet