Tough Luck

Help With Learning Center

Question

I've tried accessing several Learning Center Topics in Creater 2011 Pro. I can not open either the video tutorial or the PDF. I opened Tools > Preferences and made sure that Learning Tools was checked. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

5 answers to this question

Browser issue, You are using the 64 bit version of IE. You must switch to the 32 bit version or make a different browser the default.

What sort of error message are you getting when you try to open a pdf or video tutorial?

Are you able to open this pdf? http://img.roxio.com/enu/pdf/creator2010/copy-dvd-video.pdf

Yes I could open your attachment. When I click on something in the learning center the menu flickers for a second then sits there. Nothing happens in either the video or pdf mode. Firefox is my default browser. I had no problem in Creator 2010.

Edited by Tough Luck

Browser issue, You are using the 64 bit version of IE. You must switch to the 32 bit version or make a different browser the default.

When I click on something in the learning center the menu flickers for a second then sits there. Nothing happens in either the video or pdf mode. Firefox is my default browser. I had no problem in Creator 2010

Edited by Tough Luck

When I click on something in the learning center the menu flickers for a second then sits there. Nothing happens in either the video or pdf mode. Firefox is my default browser. I had no problem in Creator 2010

You aready said that; did you try what I said?