Interface Error - 32030, The Connection Is Not Stable

alipaul2010

Question

7 answers to this question

Traxdata DVD-R 8x (4.7gb)

Thanks!

Insert one of those discs and choose Disc Info from the Toast Recorder menu. Click on the link that appears in the window to see user reports on the reliability of that particular media.

I suggest giving Verbatim DVD media a try to see if that solves the problem.

I got the same thing and i have a

Model Name: MacBook Pro

Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,3

Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.8 GHz

MATSHITA DVD-R UJ-868:

Firmware Revision: KB19

Interconnect: ATAPI

Burn Support: Yes (Apple Shipping Drive)

Cache: 2048 KB

Reads DVD: Yes

CD-Write: -R, -RW

DVD-Write: -R, -R DL, -RW, +R, +R DL, +RW

Write Strategies: CD-TAO, CD-SAO, DVD-DAO

Media:

Type: DVD+R DL

ID: RITEK S04

Blank: Yes

Erasable: No

Overwritable: Yes

Appendable: Yes

Write Speeds: 2.4x, 4x

And ever thing I try to burn a movie I get this what can i do? The Disc I am using is a Memorex DVD+R DL and it said that this supported.

thanks Dennis

I got the same thing and i have a

And ever thing I try to burn a movie I get this what can i do? The Disc I am using is a Memorex DVD+R DL and it said that this supported.

thanks Dennis

Although DVD+R DL is supported, Memorex sells very poor quality DL discs. I can almost guarantee that your problem will be gone if you use Verbatim DVD+R DL discs instead. See my previous post about how to check user reports about the discs that are failing on your Mac.

Although DVD+R DL is supported, Memorex sells very poor quality DL discs. I can almost guarantee that your problem will be gone if you use Verbatim DVD+R DL discs instead. See my previous post about how to check user reports about the discs that are failing on your Mac.

Roxio finally suggested trashing preferences which, so far, has cured the problem. Here's the crux of their instructions. Thanks for the help.

roxio said:

Please follow the Folder Paths below. Once in the Specified folder, please move the following files to the Trash Can. Once all files are move to the Trash, please follow the instrcutions below.

Folder Paths:

Macintosh HD/Library/Prefrences/

Macintosh HD/Users/(your user name)/Library/Prefrences/

Trash these below files from both folders above(if found in both):

com.BelightSoft.DiscCover2.plist

com.BelightSoft.GetBackup2.plist

com.boinx.fotomagico.plist

com.elgato.VideoPlayer.plist

com.lightcrafts.app

com.lightcrafts.jai.plist

com.lightcrafts.metadata2.plist

com.lightcrafts.templates.plist

com.lightcrafts.ui.plist

com.lightcrafts.utils.plist

com.lqgraphics.motionpictures.plist

com.CDSpinDoctor6.plist

com.roxio.Deepseasoftware.CDSpindoctor.plist

com.roxio.Popcorn.plist

com.roxio.Streamer.plist

com.roxio.Toast.plist

com.tivo.desktop.plist

Popcorn Preferences

Roxio Toast Prefs

And any other com.Roxio.* files found. If you do not see the files in one folder, please check the other.

Now you will need to Secure Empty your Trash. Close all windows and return to your desktop, click Finder(menubar)> Secure Empty Trash and restart the computer.

Hi

Thanks for the info guys. Sorry i didn't see your replies until after i started a new topic on 'Menu Button' problems. I had the same message from Roxio and deleted many files and i was able to burn the disc without the Interface error stopping it. But the problem is now the menu buttons - the first one i tried to activate there was a 10-15sec delay before playing but there was no transition as built in DVD studio pro. I tried another one and it just froze and nothing else then worked.

The only thing i didn't do was restart the computer after deleting the files - do you think it would make a difference? I have so many coasters at this stage!

Any suggestions re settings etc??

Thanks

Paul