• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Label Creator Dejo De Funcionar

Bolico

Question

4 answers to this question

Microsoft Windows me dice que Label Creator dejó de funcionar por tanto no puedo realizar etiquetas, me ocurre lo mismo con Task Assistant.

Busco soluciones por favor. Gracias, saludos.

You question translates to

"Microsoft Windows tells me that Label Creator stopped working so I cannot make labels, I think same thing with Task Assistant.

I'm looking for solutions please. Thanks, greetings."

You must provide much more information about your computer, the OS, confirm that you have Creator 2011, and if you have any other problems with this or any other programs.

Debe proporcionar mucha más información sobre su equipo, el sistema operativo, asegúrese de que tiene creador de 2011, y si tienes cualquier otro problema con este o cualquier otro programa.

Look under creator 10 and there is an answer where it is having a Lightscribe drive that is the problem. There is also a workaround. Why Roxio hasn't come out with a "fix" I don't know. There must be a lot of users that have a non functional lable creator program.

Edited by spine

Look under creator 10 and there is an answer where it is having a Lightscribe drive that is the problem. There is also a workaround. Why Roxio hasn't come out with a "fix" I don't know. There must be a lot of users that have a non functional lable creator program.

Sorry spine, you post doesn't make sense. Do you mean to look in the Creator 10 section of the forum or in the Kb articles? I looked in the forum and thread essentially said the issue was not having the lightscribe drivers. I don't see how that could be a workaround. They are typically installed with the lightscribe burner. If you are making paper labels, you don't need lightscribe. The OP wasn't clear on this.

By the way, did you know that labels created with EMC 10 are no longer able to be used in later versions? Why Roxio made that change, no one knows b ut it may have been becaseu of a Vista requirement.

Sorry spine, you post doesn't make sense. Do you mean to look in the Creator 10 section of the forum or in the Kb articles? I looked in the forum and thread essentially said the issue was not having the lightscribe drivers. I don't see how that could be a workaround. They are typically installed with the lightscribe burner. If you are making paper labels, you don't need lightscribe. The OP wasn't clear on this.

By the way, did you know that labels created with EMC 10 are no longer able to be used in later versions? Why Roxio made that change, no one knows b ut it may have been becaseu of a Vista requirement.

Sorry. Look in Creator 2010> Program Errors/Crashes/Hangs/Label Creator /Greyed Out

Roxio has never got things "right" since version 5.5 although 7.5 wasn't bad. It was version six when most of us beta testers quit (I was there since the first version by Corel) because Roxio wouldn't listen to us and released product on a due date even if there were major problems. It looks like they are still doing it.

Edited by spine