My own install the easy vhs to dvd problem

Chicknay

Question

I have an HP Compaq, windows 7 home premium, and I have also been tryint to install the easy vhs to dvd for about a month now, and have no luck. Have uninstalled it and reinstalled it about 10 times now and I am still getting the Certificate Error/Corrupted message...have receive emails from roxio in which tell them to install a certificatedelete program and still no luck, they have also suggested i tried other things and nothing is working. i am so stressed out with this product right now! I bought it at Fry's and they will not take it back. They say they do not do returns on Softwares!!!

3 answers to this question

I have an HP Compaq, windows 7 home premium, and I have also been tryint to install the easy vhs to dvd for about a month now, and have no luck. Have uninstalled it and reinstalled it about 10 times now and I am still getting the Certificate Error/Corrupted message...have receive emails from roxio in which tell them to install a certificatedelete program and still no luck, they have also suggested i tried other things and nothing is working. i am so stressed out with this product right now! I bought it at Fry's and they will not take it back. They say they do not do returns on Softwares!!!

What version of the software do you have? Have a look at this post:

http://forums.support.roxio.com/topic/64988-what-version-do-i-have/