• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Picture & Audio Capture

inor

Question

3 answers to this question

When I try to capture from a VHS to a DVD the picture & sound is jerky & unstable. Then after a few minutes I get an error box "problem capturing".

What program and application are you using. Roxio is not a program -Creator (number) or VHS to DVD is a program. Yopu posted in the Creator 2010 part of the forum. Is that what you have? What application are you trying to use. Have you tried another VHS player or a newer BHS tape?

What computer do you have - full specs please?

I'm using Roxio Creator 2010. I have an HP Pentium Dual-Core CPU, 6GB Ram, Vista 64 bit O.S.The tape plays perfectly on the T.V.

HP Pentium Dual-Core CPU is like narrowing it down to "I have a Ford".

What application in Creator 2010 are you using to capture - what did you click on in the Home menu or what is the name of the application (upper left hand corner).

When did you last do any maintenance on your hard drive such as getting rid of temporary files and defragging the disk? How much free space do you have on the hard drive? What else do you have running during the capture? Do you have your anti-virus set to continuously check everything written to you hard drive?

BTW, sorry about the spelling in my first post.