• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Hey

slowbow

Just thought I’d drop in and say hey. Have not logged in for a while. For the time being, with the help I got here at first, Roxio is doing what I need it to do. I’ll probably bump into more problems down the road, but for now I’m editing in High-Def , working with raw .MTS files and everything.

For those of you experiencing problems, listen to the guys here and try not to be angry with them or the program. They want to help, lots of times it’s hard to decipher the problem.

Thanks to all of you here who helped point me in the right direction to solving my headaches at first there.

Right now I’m collecting footage for more videos from the field, got about 5 hunting vids I’m working on in bits and pieces, need more footage to finish them all, so I’m spending lots of time in the woods with my camera.

I’ve got a little website set up with some videos I’ve already made with Roxio. Drop by and check it out , just do a goggle search for Camochair Productions