DVD

katerosati

Question

I had video of my sons plyaing football and copy these to a DVD recorder using DVD-R. I took this disk and place it in my D drive and wanted to make a copy of this to my e dive. The disk on top keeps on opening up. When I'm using the software it looks like copy save does nothing.... Please help I just want to make a copy of this or tell me a better way to make this? Thanks, Kate

5 answers to this question

I had video of my sons plyaing football and copy these to a DVD recorder using DVD-R. I took this disk and place it in my D drive and wanted to make a copy of this to my e dive. The disk on top keeps on opening up. When I'm using the software it looks like copy save does nothing.... Please help I just want to make a copy of this or tell me a better way to make this? Thanks, Kate

First open disc copier, then place your DVD-R in your D drive, then place the blank in your E drive which should be your DVD Burner then click burn.

Sounds good Patty, but the OP needs to be sure that BOTH drives are DVD recordable drives. I cant do that with my desktop computer as I have only one DVD recordable drive and the other one is a recordable drive but can't handle 4.7 GB media.

Frank....

Sounds good Patty, but the OP needs to be sure that BOTH drives are DVD recordable drives. I cant do that with my desktop computer as I have only one DVD recordable drive and the other one is a recordable drive but can't handle 4.7 GB media.

Frank....

From his post, it doesn't look like Disc Copier is being used. :huh: Because of what he is wanting to do I was presuming that to be the case. :)

Archived