Burn Multiple Videos To Dvd

Mark1118

Question

I am new at this and have been playing with the software for a few days now. (Roxio Creator 2010). My main goal is to be able to convert all my old VHS tapes of the family to DVD. I have converted two tapes as of now (just basic straight through recordings). However, the third tape and the oldest had many sections in it that wouldn't capture due to the extended breaks between scenes. I went through and ended up capturing each of the segments individually. I have tried several times without any luck to combine these individual segments and burn them to one DVD. I am missing something and it is very frustrating, any guidance would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

5 answers to this question

I am new at this and have been playing with the software for a few days now. (Roxio Creator 2010). My main goal is to be able to convert all my old VHS tapes of the family to DVD. I have converted two tapes as of now (just basic straight through recordings). However, the third tape and the oldest had many sections in it that wouldn't capture due to the extended breaks between scenes. I went through and ended up capturing each of the segments individually. I have tried several times without any luck to combine these individual segments and burn them to one DVD. I am missing something and it is very frustrating, any guidance would be most appreciated.

Thanks,

Mark

Have you tried in Edit Video Advanced, Videowave?

Or Video Copy & Convert?

That was my last attempt, and I added the eight segments which show up in Production editor: storyline Production length 1:59:.19.

After that I was at a loss at what to do next.

Compliments of karri, listed in her signature.

Click on the link>>> http://forums.suppor...post__p__346176

Easy Media Creator / Creator 2009-11 Tutorials

Beginner Video Tips for VideoWave and PhotoSuite

Steve's (sknis) Demo Videos Using Roxio EMC 8-10

Roxio MyMoments Tips and Tutorials

Roxio's Creator Learning Center

Steps to Making a DVD