Wanting a little advice

rebecca1973

Question

Hmmm I have been a roxio user for several years .. and I do certainly have my issues with the program at times, but all in all, its been pretty good. There are a few things that I wish were different .. maybe I should submit suggestions to roxio? An Autosave function perhaps? OR the ability to add more than 5 overlays at a time? Does anyone else have an issue with the freezing up of videowave, and then losing everything you've been working on if it hasnt been saved in the last few mins? Its so frustrating! Also, With this new Roxio 2010 , I am having probs with output, has anyone mastered it that can lend a little advise? I dont remember the output function being so difficukt in previous versions. Hope I posted this in the right place ... I am new ;)

2 answers to this question

Hmmm I have been a roxio user for several years .. and I do certainly have my issues with the program at times, but all in all, its been pretty good. There are a few things that I wish were different .. maybe I should submit suggestions to roxio? An Autosave function perhaps? OR the ability to add more than 5 overlays at a time? Does anyone else have an issue with the freezing up of videowave, and then losing everything you've been working on if it hasnt been saved in the last few mins? Its so frustrating! Also, With this new Roxio 2010 , I am having probs with output, has anyone mastered it that can lend a little advise? I dont remember the output function being so difficukt in previous versions. Hope I posted this in the right place ... I am new ;)

You gave a good history and just lightly touched on a couple of things but you did not explain what problem you are having with output nor from what application.

You have posted a couple of times and said you had a new Creator 2010 but yet you post in Creator 2011 part of the forum. Which is it?

Your request for help is much too general to be able to offer any help. Like Steve said, please give a more detailed description of what problem you are having. A description of your system (put in in the signature like I and others have) will also help. What kind of project are you doing, how long in time, what sources, etc?

As to the overlays, there are at least 10 overlay tracks that you can use. 5 for the main video track and an additional 5 for the internal tracks. Why do you need that many overlay tracks?